The Full Irish Umbrella as been designed to handle anything Ireland's notorious weather can dish out. This is a full size, tour grade umbrella that'll keep you and your clubs dry in any conditions.
The large 72 inch, vented canopy will keep you comfortably dry in the most severe weather & the push button opening means it's quick and easy to use (the contoured handle improves carrying comfort too).
- Full size, 72 inch canopy easily covers 2 people and equipment
- Extra-long handle. Perfect for push cart applications
- Push button for easy, auto opening
- Logo'd sleeve for extra protection
- Vented canopy for high wind resistance
- Reinforced graphite shaft
- Extra strong ribs, thicker than normal
- Square shape makes it easy to rest on ground while taking a shot
- Available in Black or in Heather Grey
Eco Friendly Fabric
The material we use for each Heather Grey umbrella is manufactured with our sustainable Re|SOLVE eco yarn - made from recycled plastic bottles, making it the right choice for your game and the environment.
SD-15 Country Mile winter ready
Received my supply of winter golf balls today and my Seed golf umbrella.
As the course has been closed will have a blast this weekend, fingers crossed.
Thankfully I’ve hadn’t had to use my Full Irish umbrella but it’s a quality item. Its looks and build quality are superb and it’s big enough to cover 2 or more people from the elements. It’s a perfect addition to my sd27 bag. Highly recommended.
This is surprisingly robust for such a big umbrella. I like the shape too.