The SD-X1 Pro X1 is optimised for a lower, tour-preferred flight and maximum driver distance. Players who choose it are likely to low handicap or stronger swingers looking for maximum distance off the tee.
As we all know everyone's swing is different so robot testing will only off suggestions for a 'robotic swing'. Since we can't all swing it like Adam Scott, it's best to try several out – there will be a Seed for your game.
How does it feel you ask? The new X1 model is similar in feel to the old SD-01. It fits nicely in between the New SD-01 and the softer SD-05. Or relative to other manufactures, it is similar to a ProV1.
- Construction: Three-piece, urethane cover
- Compression: Firm Models: White
- 3-Piece construction with cast urethane cover
- High compression High Energy Rubber Core (EngCore)
- HPF mantle for optimised driver spin and increased carry distance - New formula cast urethane cover
- 332 dimple design for piercing ball flight
- Lower launch and lower spin for stronger ball flight
- Excellent control from 100 yards and in
- Improved construction and compression distribution for more distance and feel
- Alignment device for optimal alignment
Great ball. Nice soft feeling, and stops on a dime on the greens! Still need to test the SD-01, but so far the X1 is my gamer.
Great ball flight an good feel!
I ordered the golf balls and they arrived to the wrong address. When I was ordering it was very difficult to find where the address of the recipient should go - it defaulted to the vendor's address.
Haven’t played with them yet,Christmas gift
Seed SD-X1 The Pro X1 | Subscription