The SD-X1 Pro X1 is optimised for a lower, tour-preferred flight and maximum driver distance. Players who choose it are likely to low handicap or stronger swingers looking for maximum distance off the tee.
As we all know everyone's swing is different so robot testing will only off suggestions for a 'robotic swing'. Since we can't all swing it like Adam Scott, it's best to try several out – there will be a Seed for your game.
How does it feel you ask? The new X1 model is similar in feel to the old SD-01. It fits nicely in between the New SD-01 and the softer SD-05. Or relative to other manufactures, it is similar to a ProV1.
- Construction: Three-piece, urethane cover
- Compression: Firm Models: White
- 3-Piece construction with cast urethane cover
- High compression High Energy Rubber Core (EngCore)
- HPF mantle for optimised driver spin and increased carry distance - New formula cast urethane cover
- 332 dimple design for piercing ball flight
- Lower launch and lower spin for stronger ball flight
- Excellent control from 100 yards and in
- Improved construction and compression distribution for more distance and feel
- Alignment device for optimal alignment
Great distance, great soft feel off the putter and great control around the greens. Very durable with few scuff marks able to get 3 rounds with a ball. I found the ball very responsive off the irons able to draw and fade on demand. Only disappointment is that no outlet in Australia sells it?
Loved the new Seed 1x
The SD-X1 is as good if not better than the
Pro-V and the TP-5 at less than half the price
You would be mad not to try them out Ivan 10.1 Handicap
Very good ball, and good value for money. Like the more penatrative flight of this model and will stay with them