The SD-X1 Pro X1 is optimised for a lower, tour-preferred flight and maximum driver distance. Players who choose it are likely to low handicap or stronger swingers looking for maximum distance off the tee.
As we all know everyone's swing is different so robot testing will only off suggestions for a 'robotic swing'. Since we can't all swing it like Adam Scott, it's best to try several out – there will be a Seed for your game.
How does it feel you ask? The new X1 model is similar in feel to the old SD-01. It fits nicely in between the New SD-01 and the softer SD-05. Or relative to other manufactures, it is similar to a ProV1.
- Construction: Three-piece, urethane cover
- Compression: Firm Models: White
- 3-Piece construction with cast urethane cover
- High compression High Energy Rubber Core (EngCore)
- HPF mantle for optimised driver spin and increased carry distance - New formula cast urethane cover
- 332 dimple design for piercing ball flight
- Lower launch and lower spin for stronger ball flight
- Excellent control from 100 yards and in
- Improved construction and compression distribution for more distance and feel
- Alignment device for optimal alignment
Excellent ball great price and quick delivery
A “tour” ball at bargain price
I find this better than titleist and the Taylor made. Initially bought on price but I keep getting them because of how they play
Follows the original description of the balls attributes to a TEE. The lower more penetrating trajectory most noticeable true facet. Drier course conditions in the months ahead will hopefully deliver a more honest picture of its purported control around the greens.
Good ball at a good price only small problem was that the coating seemed to cut up a bit