COVID-19 Update #2
As the second major lockdown here in Ireland is now upon us, here's what's happening at Seed in response:
- We are still operating and shipping boxes, albeit on a limited basis. We're based at Carlow IT and this time around the lockdown is a little different. We have limited access to the building, for limited staff only.
- Shipping happens Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, using one or two staff.
- Our logistics partners are shipping on a contactless basis, to limit potential contacts.
- Your shipments will move with either AnPost, DPD or DHL. All are track & trace with contactless delivery.
- Our warehouse is following strict HSE guidelines, sanitising and distancing in accordance with regulations.
- There may be same slight delays, but please bear with us as we aim to keep business moving as close as possible to normal service levels.
We will retain all our staff and those who are not required on site will continue to work from home. We continue to develop new products and improve our service/offerings and will use the next 6 weeks to develop these projects further. Hopefully, the infection numbers will reduce quickly and we can all get back out on the links sooner rather than later.
Regarding Subscriptions/Delivery Plans, you can pause your delivery at any stage, and restart or reschedule when the restrictions are lifted.
To do that:
- Log into the My Account area of the site (middle icon, top right, next to cart icon)
- Once logged in, click on the Manage Subscription link on the right hand side. You can pause/modify/cancel from here.
We'd recommend pausing as Subscribers are guaranteed our best price always. Whenever you're ready to go again (there's no time limit), just log back in and restart the Subscription.
If you need anymore info, by all means drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for the continued support too you legends, and stay safe out there.
Founder, Seed Golf