Content Creator - Digital/Social APPLY NOW
Coming soon... Seed is building out our Content Team and looking for a content creator to work within the golf space.
Seed is looking for a talented and self-driven videographer and YouTube specialist to storyboard, film and edit videos that will increase both customer engagement with the Seed brand and Irish golf. A first-time role for our company, this person will have an opportunity to make immediate and significant contributions to our marketing team, and company growth.
Primary duties of this role will include producing editorially sound and visually compelling content, as well as publishing and promotion of the videos. The position is ideal for recent college graduates pursuing a career in content creation, filmmaking and/or video production.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help develop our YouTube presence and consolidate video assets across multiple platforms (i.e. Vimeo) via
- Ongoing video series development
- Video for social output
- Brainstorm with team to build a video editorial calendar that incorporates persona-driven, high engagement pieces
- Develop video assets that help increase brand awareness and social following; track analytics to prove success
- Organise internal and external video shoots. Write scripts, research necessary topics, coordinate props, setup equipment, etc.
- Support the logging and filing of b-roll and stock imagery in the asset library
- Edit one video per week to be posted on YouTube and social media
- Work with SEO team to apply appropriate analytical tactics to increase engagement
- Experience with video editing software (such as iMovie, Final Cut or Premiere Pro)
- Excellent communication, organisation, collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet team deadlines
- Preferably local candidate, or within reasonable commuting distance to Atlanta office
- Video equipment, including lighting and sound will be provided, along with video editing tools such as iMovie, etc.
Seed is also planning to develop Audio content, and experience within this area, while not essential, would be seen as an advantage. Experience with Rode Caster Pro and MIDI also an advantage.
|||Carlow, Ireland|||Marketing & Product Innovation Team||||||_rtHFCSptLZKMoAA|||PART_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false