The SD-X1 Pro X1 is optimised for a lower, tour-preferred flight and maximum driver distance. Players who choose it are likely to low handicap or stronger swingers looking for maximum distance off the tee.
As we all know everyone's swing is different so robot testing will only off suggestions for a 'robotic swing'. Since we can't all swing it like Adam Scott, it's best to try several out – there will be a Seed for your game.
How does it feel you ask? The new X1 model is similar in feel to the old SD-01. It fits nicely in between the New SD-01 and the softer SD-05. Or relative to other manufactures, it is similar to a ProV1.
- Construction: Three-piece, urethane cover
- Compression: Firm Models: White
- 3-Piece construction with cast urethane cover
- High compression High Energy Rubber Core (EngCore)
- HPF mantle for optimised driver spin and increased carry distance - New formula cast urethane cover
- 332 dimple design for piercing ball flight
- Lower launch and lower spin for stronger ball flight
- Excellent control from 100 yards and in
- Improved construction and compression distribution for more distance and feel
- Alignment device for optimal alignment
I've been using the sd-x1 for a few years now and I absolutely love them. Great feel, and control. I used to use Pro v1's but I can't find much difference between the 2 balls except the price
Seed SD-X1 The Pro X1 | Subscription
SDX1 great ball but rarely in stock
I received a double delivery and paid on the double.
Not a problem once off but would not want it to happen again!
Really enjoy playing with the X1