Senior Manager, Digital Acquisition Marketing APPLY NOW
About the Team
The Growth Marketing Team at Seed manages digital and offline marketing channels to acquire new customers and drive profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing and testing hypotheses rooted in customer insights, and scaling Seeds paid marketing in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, creative development, execution, and optimization of multiple digital advertising channels for Seed, including Display, Affiliate, and DR TV. You will develop a vision and roadmap for how to take Seeds digital acquisition to the next level, and drive it forward. You will be a player-coach working directly with our GM's team and cross-functionally with other teams at Seed to identify and unlock new ways to profitably grow the business.
Important: This is a hands-on role! This position is expected to be a high-caliber independent contributor, personally creating and executing top-performing ads and ad strategies and going deep into the weeds of ad platforms to unlock growth (not through external agencies, not delegating to a team).
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in Carlow, Ireland with flexibility to work remote during COVID.
What you will accomplish:
- Own and efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through Display, Affiliate, and DR TV.
- Constantly form and test hypotheses, develop and launch new creative, negotiate with external partners, and optimize bids, budgets, and targeting strategies on a daily basis.
- Serve as a player-coach, building up those around you by humbly sharing your expert opinion, engaging in proactive thought-partnership, and acting as a mentor to others.
- Develop a vision and drive forward a roadmap to take Seeds digital acquisition to the next level.
- Identify, test, and scale new digital acquisition channels.
- Project manage creative development sprints to design, build, and test innovative new ad & landing page experiences, new user flows.
- Measure performance using a variety of methodologies and tools (Google Analytics, Heap, SQL, Looker, etc.) and take ownership over attribution modeling and identifying “true” CPA, LTV, ROI.
- Set and manage monthly and yearly goals for profitable growth; pitch for budget, build channel-level forecasts, and consistently hit new customer growth, CPA, and LTV targets.
- Partner with teammates to execute product-market fit tests for acquiring new customers through new Seeds product categories/lines.
- Compile industry research, competitive intel, information about new tools and opportunities, and produce business case supported recommendations for how to take advantage of these things.
- Manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Seed including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, and others.
This might describe you:
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably at a high-growth DTC brand.
- Deep experience independently managing at least 3 of the following channels: Display, Affiliate, Facebook, Search, DR TV, YouTube for Action.
- Experience managing direct reports with a track record of helping them grow in their roles is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience setting growth goals, managing a budget, building forecasts, and delivering against monthly spend, CPA, LTV, and ROI targets.
- Deep knowledge of ad and website performance reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Heap, Optimizely, etc.
- Effective collaborator with cross-functional partners, especially creatives, brand marketers, product managers, and data analysts.
- Enterprising “doer,” with an ownership mentality and a bias towards action, constantly hustling and taking initiative to drive improvements yourself.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent.
- Strategic, can think the business, get inside the mind of the customer, and translate quantitative and qualitative data and insights into intelligent marketing strategies.
- Humble and low ego team player; knows how to share and be challenged on your expert opinion while respecting others’, keeps an open mind.
- Clear, direct, and proactive communicator who can explain complicated things in an easy-to-follow manner to all audiences.
- Always seeking to learn, re-learn, and improve yourself, your team, and the world around you.
- Thrives on direct, honest, and supportive feedback.
- Sense of humor -- we do serious work but don't take ourselves seriously.
Who you will work with:
- Report to the GM
- Build a best-in-class Growth Marketing team
- Work with internal teams at Seed including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, and others
- External vendors and 3rd parties who support across various marketing channels and tools
2022-12-15|||Carlow, Ireland|||Marketing & Product Innovation Team||||||lkniEtVeiWhLAVlf|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false