Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant APPLY NOW
Carlow, Ireland Management & Accounts Team Thu, Dec 15, 2022 Part time
This is a part-time, hybrid position (some work-from-home allowed).
We built Seed with one simple belief: everyone deserves great balls at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional golf products direct to our customers online, via our seedgolf.com website.
Since our launch in 2017, we now have customers in 43 countries and direct operation in IRE, UK and USA.
Seed is a start-up and the team is small. You'll take a 'ground floor' role with a growing company.
As a Bookkeeper/Accounts Associate you will provide spectacular support and admin control to our Directors.
- This is a part-time role
- Working hours are flexible, predominately during office hours
- This role can be a hybrid role, with some work-from-home accepted.
- You must have a minimum home internet speed of 100 Mbps and a quiet work space + access to a laptop or PC.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Maintain updated accounts for each of Seeds operations, for IRE, UK and USA.
- This includes:
- Preparation and issue of monthly income statements and financial reports for management.
- Monthly reconciliation of debtors and creditors ledger
- Daily posting and allocation of cash book to debtors ledger including wholesale and web retail sales including bank transfers, Stripe payments and Paypal.
- Matching supplier invoices with PO's & POD’s.
- Investigate discrepancies on PO's & POD’s and corresponding invoices.
- Deal with accounts payable queries.
- Reconciliation of accounts to Supplier statements and Creditors ledger.
- Preparation of payment run’s to staff and suppliers.
- Posting of cheque and online bank payments to creditor ledger.
- Bank reconciliation for EURO, GBP and USD bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of business visa statements
- Preparation and posting of VAT reports, for IRE and UK
- Preparing and issuing various financial reports to management.
- Calculating budgets for each of the sales territories on a monthly basis.
- Updating the business costings for each of the territories.
- Prepare sales target spreadsheets for sales territories and upload new sales targets into XERO on an annual basis.
- Assist with promotional offers, and price increases on an annual basis.
- Collect and process expenses and visa’s for sales team and directors.
- Prepare and present the weekly sales report/s for the regular directors meetings.
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
This might describe you:
- Clear communicator with excellent numerical, comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Shopify, XERO, Microsoft Teams & Office, the Google Suite
- Familiar with e-commerce and experience in a similar role
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge, huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and develop
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Experience with NETSUITE would also be a plus
Here’s who you’ll work with:
- Work with small team who aim to make every workday fun, interesting and rewarding
- Coordinate with Manager and Director to filter information about financial performance to other teams at Seed HQ
2022-12-15|||Carlow, Ireland|||Management & Accounts Team||||||86kmpm86pcHaH~gq|||PART_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false